Tuesday, August 22, 2006

As The Day Went On

the more I did the more energized I became; or was it the Snickers, Coke and Bag of M&M peanuts and M&M Almonds.

After all that I went to the health club and worked out on the weight machines, then I went home and did yoga for about twenty minutes while watching "Down the Rabbit Hole"

I played my guitar and practiced my memorized songs and sang.

Then I ran with the group and worked my butt off going up and down the infamous art hill four times. The temperature was tolerable as well as the humidity low so it wasn't bad. Actually, after the first climb the rest went pretty well. I felt good although all my hair was wet.

I get a kick out of my fellow big time runners, I'm very mediocre myself; but they talk the talk and run the run. Yes, they spent the next forty minutes after we ran, talking about running. Me, I just want to sit and rest. My knees were great, my breathing fine. I think I did very good with keeping up with the faster people too.

Saturday morning they will do a long run of about thirteen miles. They run too fast for me for that distance. Hey, they are actual marathoners, all five of them. I'm not!

We had another new girl member this evening. She is Asian and very nice and she and I ran pretty close. Okay! She was way ahead of me two. I'd say I was about three to four minutes behind them. It was fun! I love to make myself work hard. Actually, my competitive mode kicked in after the first climb and I kept meeting the other women coming up as I was heading down. So, I did the four climbs as they did.

It wasn't bad! Thank god and the universe for Glucosamine Chondroitin. It's a miracle worker.

I"m watching Candace Bert on one of the six sides of the DVDs and she said our bone marrow produces stem cells all the time in our bodies that affect our DNA. So, we can heal ourselves.

Cancer is our bodies response to try to clean out toxicity and pollutants. As we have more of a need for these cells to clear pesticide and insecticides. She said it is only a matter of time before mutations arise. Cancer cells are cleaning cells out of control that had taken a wrong turn.

I say if my body can heal itself then I believe it can reverse the aging process if I concentrate on that process long enough. I'm performing a temple test as I write this. She just said that all we need to do is realize that our bodies are this powerful. We can heal ourselves. She same modern medicine can make things much more difficult then need be as in the birthing process.

Candace said we have the power to heal ourselves. So, if I have the power to heal myself then I have the power to maintain heal if I am already healthy. And I believe wholeheartedly that I have the power to reverse aging. I"m heading back to my thirties. My insides are there already my outside needs a slight bit of work yet. But, I know that I am headed down the right path.

I asked for a magical sign this evening and I think just running with the top runners and going up and down big art hill four times is testament enough for me of a magical sign.

I love this mental, spiritual, get-you-thinking stuff. I have learned a new found appreciation for my body. I love my body and I think this love will erase any again effect that may have been going on. Of course I am taking my vitamins, trying to get better. What candy? and you know I"m getting more than enough exercise.

I love this stuff!

Oh and I have a different outlook on life and love. It's better just to let things go on and let the universe handle the good stuff. My mission is probably to prove to myself and maybe other people that we can reverse the again process ourselves.

Lynn Mctarrget (may be misspelled) says we need to feel connected not separate. Separatist are the god-eat-dog, profit producers, must win people in the world. If we knew that we were connected we would view the world and it's people, plants and all things things as being connected. Because we and all objects in the world are made of the same materials. We are all connected and so we should act like it.

Society and the world at large, problem doesn't want us to realize we are powerful spirit in human form. Lynn McTarrget also said we should not listen to society or media as much as use our intuition. I know I do. I use my gut feelings to make major purchasing decisions.

Actually, my gut has never steered me wrong! I believe I am one with the world and the universe on a zero level. Which means I am allowing the flow to guide me and I feel the connectedness of all living things around me.

I think I am on the correct path now. I am flowing as one with the universe. My body is an experimental unit. My spirit will live on and never die only my body will change.

I think this is fabulous stuff. Our subconscious is our soul that lives on from one life time to the next.

I'm tired and heading for bed. It's 70 degrees so if I get up early enough I can run twice around the lake before I meet Liz at 7:30 AM. So, I need to get up at least at 4:44 AM. Leave at 5:15 get there 5:45 run till 7:15. Perfect!

No comments: