Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I love Women

There was a turtle wanting to cross the road. I picked it up and backed it up but he was determined to cross the road to get to the water.

Along comes a young couple. The woman picks up the turtle and carries it safety across the street and sets it down heading it in the direction of the water. The turtle is very happy and heads to the water and I fall in young with the young woman and her wonderful intuitive heart.

Then the next day. I'm at another park running on the path around the lake and I see a man with two or three young boys. Again there is a turtle on the path heading for water and speeds up into the weeds to get to the water and away from the threatening situation.

What does this moron do? He picks up the turtle and sticks it in a kids net with the look in his eyes of a big game hunter he truly thinks he has impressed these boys. What a moron!

I doubt if he heard me but I said. "The turtle was trying to get to water." In other words put the turtle back down on the ground so it can go to the water and get a drink or feed or whatever he does there. Just leave it alone, moron!

Some men are such shallow, I need to feel important, I need to impress, I need to chase, I need to conquer, morons. Grow up! Think about someone or something other than your small, selfish, boyish ego. Those boys were not impressed; they just thought too, that the man was a moron!

No comments: