Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Energy Revitalizer

Remind me never to take Dr. Lark's Energy Revitalizer two days in a row. And I only take half the dosage. I take one capsule where two are recommended. The first day the capsule gives me a headache. The second day, I have energy and I am in a good mood but I can't sleep at night. I took the pill about 9:00 AM so it should have been early enough in the day.

I couldn't sleep last night and now I can't stay awake. What a mess! So naturally, I want to eat. Don't know about you, but when I'm tired, for some reason, I keep heading for the refrigerator. Even though I'm snacking more; I'm tiring to keep it lights and healthy.

I need to lose about nine pounds before next weekend when I am doing a biathlon. Where I'll be running five and riding 22 hills miles.

Tomorrow will be a loving day so I will get a good night's sleep and run five miles than ride 22 miles around the park with the big lake.

No comments: