Thursday, August 03, 2006

Great yoga workout and more

Well, I literally ran this morning to get donuts? Is that insane or what? Then I worked out at the gym on the weight machines. I did yoga at home and then I went to my yoga class. Afterwards I went to a movie and drank real cola! I'm out of control but feeling fine!

I want to play my guitar, but it's a little late in the evening. You see I'm wide awake! Was it the real/leaded coca cola or the "Who killed the Electric Car?" documentary? I think the documentary!

I'll play softly. I am trying to memorize a few songs. "Every breath that you take" just ain't sticking for some reason? I call it the Bush song! Anyway Whoopie sang it to him. I had better luck memorizing "Margaritaville" and "Folsom Prison Blues". "Lean on Me" is easy too and "Stand by me". I'm looking for "Brown Eyed Girl". I guess I'll buy it on line and print it out...it's so convenient!

later..

No comments: