Monday, August 28, 2006

Had Somthing Figured Out..

I woke up this morning in amazing revelation; I have come to a point in my life where I now realize that my purpose is my sole happiness and it makes sense actually.

I might be getting closer to putting things into perspective. I have been watching "What The Bleep Do We Know?" sequel titled "How Far Down the Rabbit Hole Do You Want to Go?"

I believe the universe will provide and give in abundance the happiness, love, and satisfaction that I need. I merely need to concentrate on further youthfulness and then stay in the moment.

And I am more youthful; therefore more happy. Even as the late summer's humidity plays havoc on my energy, I'm still in full swing of enthusiasm and wit.

I'm been digging out old and reapplying. Have you ever wanted to make a decor change but didn't want to spend the money; or didn't have it? Well, I just go to my cupboards and closets and pull out sofa covers, pictures and candles and such and before you know it I have a new cozy decor.

Per the "How Far Down.." DVD, I am planning my days and living like I'm in love; filled with hope and happy moments. Most moments are magical.

I purchased an amp and mic for my acoustic guitar and I sang for over an hour; maybe two. I plan on moving to the my keyboard next.

Later, I'll do about forty minutes of yoga positions; probably while watching "How Far Down..."

It will be a quiet evening after a wonderful busy week. Last Tuesday I had yoga, Wednesday, saw "Who Killed the Electric Car?" If you get a chance to catch this documentary at your local theatre if it's showing there. Only a very few threates will have it. It's a wonder the oil and auto industry hasn't bought it up to crush it; like they did the EV1. Please do see it if you can, because it's a real eye opener.

Last Thursday I attended the running group again and made some plans for the weekend. Friday evening, I watched a woman sing and play guitar. I think that was when I decided to buy the amp and mic. If she can do it, then certainly, I can do it.

I watched the singer with two new friends and I had a wonderful time. I think I would be interested in dating the one friend. She's real cute.

Later last Friday evening I met some other friends at the "bar" and got to see a very special friend. She touches my heart. I love her. I always have the biggest desire to hold her and kiss her head when I see her and I usually give in to these notions probably much to her embarrassment. I love her, what can I say. She's precious and probably much like myself in many ways. She just clicks with me.

I saw her again Saturday morning with the group and at breakfast afterwards. She sits near me and later waits for me to catch up when leaving. Much to my pleasure, she powers down her window and says "bye". This touches my heart. She pulls out of the parking place and drives down the street with me looking after her; a banana kicking out of my waist ban and folding chair in either arm. I feel she watches me in her mirror and sees me standing there. I love her what can I say I think she loves me.

Yesterday evening I was again watching "How Far Down the Rabbit Hole Do You Want to Go?" and suddenly about ten I see her vision in a space above eye level. Was she thinking of me? She just suddenly popped in my peripheral vision and I see her in my mind clear as day. I love her.

I pray she has a wonderful Monday without incidence only filled with laughter, healthfulness, happiness, love and magical moments; as each day should be for her if it were up to me. I love her. She is precious.

Is it just because I'm chronological older or is it because I am separated from that horrible family that I can finally be myself and who I was meant to be. For the first time in my life I see the wonder and beauty in little kids. They are precious. I think my 05SL awoke these buried feelings from deep within me. She awoke wonderful magical emotions within me. She brought me life where as my family drained the very hope of life.

I will youthfulness and youthful appearance to match my young spirit and physically active lifestyle. Tomorrow I'll run, maybe ride my bicycle in celebration of my rediscovered youth. I am so cute!

I have just a wonderful zest for life and love. I want to sketch, read, learn, run, hike, kayak, bicycle, do yoga and never sit still. There are just too many wonderful things to be doing.

I'm alive! For once in my life, I am alive. I am away from "those" people who siphoned my very breath. Universe, I thank you!


No comments: