Sunday, August 27, 2006

Easy Going Day...

I don't believe that I did anything exercising activity today. Usually, I run, bicycle are do yoga. I was at the pool but didn't really swim around much. A down time, restful day, I guess.

It was a rainy, then muggy, afternoon; hot when the sun re-appeared. I'm so ready for fall weather and low humidity.

This evening, suddenly her big eyes and sweet face appeared before me making my heart miss her.

Oh woe is me; I can't seem to get her out of my mind! I want to hold my pillow and sleep through the rain.

I've played my guitar and sang some songs this evening. My voice was strong for I haven't sang for a couple of days and therefore, it was well rested.

I need to memorize more songs so I can sit under a tree or in the gazebo near the lake and play and sing. It's something I have always wanted to do; pick up a guitar and begin playing a song - the whole song through.

I've been playing, memorizing and singing lately to impress the ladies at the river in three weeks.

My good friend will watch my rotty; she'll stay here. I hope she likes it well enough to buy her own condo in this neighborhood. It would be so much closer to everything for her. She would be able to walk to eating, grocery and shopping. Right now she lives in a big house in the woods and has a very long drive way and then no other place to walk, unless she wants to take her chances along the highway. Too dangerous!

She's handy! Maybe I'll have her replace my bathroom facet while I'm gone.

It's time now to go to sleep I can no longer hold my head up. ! Night!

No comments: