Friday, August 18, 2006

Beautiful People

Remember the beautiful people you would see when you were growing up. The thick heavy hair. Dad's who are with-it and out going and popular, mom's too!

Kids who are smart and it seems to have everything going for them. They would never give it a second thought about someone who was less popular, less smart with stringy hair and thin bones.

What happens to the brilliant popular ones in school? Do they stay that way? Are they extremely happy. Do they still have the same boyfriend turned husband. Is everything perfect for them? Would they know what it is to feel lonely, afraid and unloved?

Those feelings probably never enter their minds. They probably have a world full of love and a schedule so crowded they can't possibly fit everything in it that they want to do.

Fear and loneliness are foreign to them; I'm sure.

It's amazing to me. Our journeys each are so different. They say people enter our lives for a reason. I wonder what that reason is? Will I ever know.

Will I ever it the desire to live back again after wanting her so much! My whole focus is on wanting her. I might as well be traveling to another planet. She likes me and she is comfortable with me. So what would it take? How many beers and for which one of us? The other doesn't have a clue!

I risk making a big ass of myself! Oh well, like that has never happened before. And people are indifferent. I'm not that important. Everyone is concentrating on their on match, their own conquest, their own hearts.

I wonder if she ever wears her hair down?

No comments: