Monday, August 21, 2006

How Many Miles?

Today was a very active day beginning with running at least thirteen miles. I started out from home and ran to the park, then around the park and back home. All under my own steam. I didn't take any Accel Gel with me this time. I ran from water fountains a long the way. When I got back near home I stopped to get some blank CD's. I felt a little lightheaded in the store so I bought a bottle of real coke. It revived me, and I was able to walk the rest of the way home.

When I got home I walked the dog then showered and tried to rest up for my 4:30 PM tee time. Yes, then I walked for over two hours playing nine holes of golf. I loved every minutes.

You see, today was a low humidity, moderate temperature day! Just beautiful! The golf game went fine. I had fun and a beer afterwards which went directly to my head. My friend felt her beer right away too. Empty stomachs cause low alcohol tolerance. So we went to get something to eat. We each rode with our other golfers companions with us heading for food too.

When I got home, I walked another mile about walking my dog. I'm done now hopefully for today.

I am most grateful for my physical, mental, intellectual, emotional healthiness and youthfulness!

I'm writing and watching Side B of the first DVD of "What the Bleep?/ "Down the Rabbit Hole" it's fabulous! One professor talks about no reports publicly acknowledged regarding quantum physics. One speaker is J. Z. Knight who channels Ramtha, a spirit. One woman speaks of "Just how much profit does one has to make?" She goes on. "What about the environment?" No seems to care. People needs to become for spiritual and less religious. People, the church is merely looking to collect your money. It's the epitome of self-righteous, self-serving, and manipulation.

I had many wonderful thoughts on my mind as I walked and I had many magical moments on the golf course. I wanted magical moments and I got them.

Talk about a magical moment. One the ninth hole we hit the ball across water. It looked like my ball spashed into the lake and was losted. When we got to the green we found my ball way up about twenty feet upon the green. Now that is magic! Evidently my ball bounced somehow out of the water then rolled twenty feet across the very wide green.





No comments: