Monday, August 21, 2006

Inner Truths

I am in a good place; one of peace and exploration of my inner strength. I search for truths at the quantum level. The power of my inner truths lies deep within. Its deep how I can be so shallow in over looking my magical, limitless powerful self. I have held myself back in the past.

Finally, I am full of wisdom, self realization and inner strength and the more I learn of my inner quantum powers the more youthful I am becoming. I'm backin up thrity years physically to match where I am spirituality, emotionally, and mentally. Watch me and see the inner power come to the surface.

"It'll never happen!" or "It'll never last!" You say? Never, say never to me! The accusation of "never" builds extreme strength within every cell at my quantam level.

I observed the trees as I ran thirteen miles this morning and thought of the DVD's that I have been learning so much from: "What the Bleep Do We Know?" and the sequel which disects the messages from the first "What the Bleep Do We Know?" even further: "How Far Down the Rabbit Hole Do You Want To Go?" And I decided that I well subtract the years to match my state of mind and well being and that should put me back to an atheletic appearing thrity year old. Oh why not! The documentaries say that we have the power to do this if only we wouldn't lose confidence along the way. I must continue to think positivily about my power to subtract the years from my appearance. Watch me! I can do this!

I am excited and the change as already begun I feel the power, the youthful power already! The inner truth surfacing as I gaze in the mirror. I'm hot!

The inner truths will help me in this my personal andeaver. I will eat healthy; consuming mostly fresh vegtables in the way of creative salads with the added proteins of chicken, egg and mushrooms. I will drink tea, mostly green tea, sweetened, if at all, with Splenda.

This is Phrase Three of my life. Yes, I am re-creating myself now that I am free to do so in the company of my friends and loves. With surround me now and I feel their energy. And with this new found power I will reverse any aging process that has already occurred. You will observe a noticeable change in my appearance and so will everyone I encounter.

You see, I missed out on my gay thirties, so, why not relive them. Watch me! I am making this happen now and before this moment in time.

The inner truths and power that I possess are at work now already. My thoughts and wishes lead the way to phsycial change reverting my body back in time!

I have already done more recently phsycially then I have when I was thirty and that is riding centuries and running half marathons. I ran one today, this morning.



No comments: