Thursday, August 10, 2006

So, Where can a Lesbian meet women?

Now, I'm a fem, not a butch so that rules out power saw meets and pick up drag races. Actually, I'm a middle of the road fem. I'm not a lipstick fem by no means.

Well, let me explain that. I am very active! I run, bicycle, do yoga, kayak and workout on weight machines - so I perspire (men sweat - remember the commercials?). Damn, I knew you were too young.

Which brings me to my "why can't I meet women" problem. You see, I am attracted to younger women, about twenty years or more younger. Well, they are cute and adorable. Of course, I think my belly is cute and adorable too! Hm? (But, I'm the only one like me for my age group - okay there are more like me - active with cute bellies but they already have someone).

I know I need to change my thinking regarding the sweetness and cuteness of woman and their perspective ages. I like the younger ones because they are refreshing, hopeful and adventurous. They are precious! They just haven't gotten to the "bitter" point in their lives yet! Or the "poor me" or the "I'm so sick" point!

I am sympathetic to someone who is ill, don't get me wrong. But, so many woman, do it to themselves and then wonder why they are sick and depressed. Well, okay, many overeat and do not exercise. People, that is a ticket straight to jail in the monopoly game of life. And there is no get out of jail card either. Oh medicine; but, aren't you just a little skeptic of pharmaceuticals fast turn out of some drugs. People you are the testing grounds.

Here's another thing I don't understand. Okay, he or she dumped you so you are sad. But, why compound the situation by allowing yourself to feel extremely sorry and begin overeating. You will only get more sad. Why dig yourself in deeper. Besides, sometimes its a natural progression to weed out jerks. Why not this: Okay he or she dumped you so pamper yourself by going to a spa, or join a running group - where the people are healthy and cute ( like me).

I think I'm getting cuter all the time (watch "How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?"). Hey, if I don't love me no one will.

But, you know I really have learned to love myself. And I'm cute! Oh, I said that.

No comments: