Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thinking about 05sl and other loves that are magical

I guess it's back to work now. I hope you enjoy the season of what you are doing and have no aggravating administrators to contend with.

I was just thinking about you with a warm heart!

I guess I think about a lot of people from time to time during the course of the day now that I have the time to.

I get a kick out of Lou. I called her on her cell phone and said I'll check on Laverne today. "Oh good, I forgot". I said. "I figured, maybe!" You see her girlfriend is coming into town. I said I saw your car and then it was gone so I figured to went to the airport. No she said, she was running late for work.

Anyway, I told her too, I would pick up a copy of "Down the rabbit hole". It's a good buy people and look for the DVD 25% coupon emailed out today, which makes it 19.99 for a 3 two-sided disc package! And it's all good stuff!

Makes me want to talk to Ezekiel, the spirit channeled through Jeanine. I miss talking to him. I guess I could call her this morning. Since I am heading out that way anyway today to check on Laverne. I wonder if it is too early to call now?

I just need a boost to get on track. You see, I have such love in my heart for past loves and the new one. They are, of course, all one sided. I wonder why? A06SL is very dear to me. I adore her. We have just sort of paired off in the group. She's precious! I wish I could hold her to me and hug her close to my heart.

So, what is this longing in me for unobtainable loves? Am I just accustomed and conditioned to loving the non lovable in return? Do I win them over and then push them away out of fear of the unknown. Why can't I accept love? Why can't I accept love and sex together. Why can't I trust to let go! I don't know? Maybe Ezekiel can shed some light on this stuff.

I do know that I have more time to think about it and that is why I changed my whole life about a year after I acquired all that free time. I had time to fall very much in love - with a doctor. I still love her and think about her from time to time. She was the coolest person I ever saw. Her calm, soft, warm, mannerisms. She listened! I loved the way she leaned back on her hands against the wall, one foot posed on top the other. In dress, casual, warm, beautiful and down to earth. And she flies! How I would love to be up there with her - sitting so close watching her every move and feeling her presence. Just being there with her.

The last time I saw her; and I knew it would be the last, I tried to memorize her face and features. Just every wonderful thing about her. She was very kind to me. I felt a connection; probably my imagination; but never-the-less a connection for me. God I loved her!

And surprisingly she put her arms around me when it was time to go. I truly did not expect that! I felt my heart connect with her so close. It was one, or the most wonderful loving moments in my life. All the love I never received when needed badly in the past - there, wrapped around me. I could have died that very moment and have been so happy.

My spirit guide was there that moment doing his job. He pushed Arlene away, when she came into my mind's vision to spoil things as usual. He told me it was okay to tell the good doctor how I felt. I did too, in a way. She was very kind to me, very! She could have lectured me, but she didn't. She was very warm and kind. And I miss her very much!

If dreaming and loving thoughts makes for another a wonderful day; then she'll have one - a very special day. Oh it's Thursday...she may be off...better yet! Hey universe and all my spirit guides please give her a very happy, healthy, content day. Make it magical!

I think all days should be magical - don't you?

No comments: