Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Signs Along the Way

As I create my day I look for magical moments to reinforce my mental planning for that day. Today at a stoplight I heard my favorite song "Crazy" by Knarls Barkley song from the open window of the car next to me. I was reinforced! What were the chances of hearing that song at that particular moment. Also I consider cool digital time number patterns to be a sign. For example 11:11. Or 12:34. I consider these special moments as signs from the universe telling me that I am on track with my plans.

I am loving myself and my body. My body is like a car I once owned. I had it for a long time and I loved. It was dependable and always got me from point A to point B and back again. It never let me down. I was sentimental over it because it might have been the most dependable thing going in my life at that time. I feel the same way about my body. I take good care of it and it takes good care of me.

Being physically active has made me appreciate my body and my good health even more so then I even try to take better care of it. Now, I am into looking youthful and my thoughts are directed towards that goal. If our thoughts and wishes are that powerful and we the center of our universe and are able to create our realities then I am on the right trace.

Each day I plan my day and ask for signs along the way to show me that yes my plans are becoming realities and these signs make me want to continue planning my days. These signs are reinforcing magical moments that help me continue on with my plan.

Last evening on the golf course I asked the evening to be magical. Well, I got my magic. And I felt young and strong even after running 13 miles with no nutritional gel packs. I walked the nine hole course too, and playing time is usually about two hours.

My sign came on the ninth hole when I hit a ball over the lake right before the little bit of ruff and then a large green. I saw a big splash near the edge of the lake and thought I had lost the ball in the lake. When we walked around to the green we said. "Whose ball is that?" With further up close examination I saw that it was indeed the ball I hit! Now you explain that? We both saw the splash and the ball had to have bounced up and rolled twenty feet at lease up a slight incline on the green! What a magical sight. Actually, I wishing for a magical moment I wasn't that surprised that it happened. I see many magical moments throughout the day.

When I was running I looked at the trees and plants and something clicked. Usually, extremely magical moments happen on crystal clear days for me; when the air is clear, the sky is blue and the temperature is moderate.

I am thinking youthful thoughts and I think it's paying off. I stand up straighter - very important for looking younger I think. I just look cuter. I smile more and I have a good attitude about life. I am already youthful physically now I want my appearances to reflect the way I feel inside and they will.

Thoughts are very powerful tools if we use them to our advantage.

No comments: