Saturday, August 26, 2006

Quiet Times

I revel in them and this evening will be one of them. It's time to read, write, journal, blog, sketch, play guitar and sing, do yoga, watch "How Far Down the Rabbit Hole Do You Want to Go?" again. Dateline at eight about the first year teacher. And read in the book about Ramtha (channeled via J. Z. Knight). I'll fight sleep because there will not be enough hours for it all; but, I'll try to work it all in. In the morning, early, I want to ride my bicycle for awhile. Before I get with my friend to ride free the new Metro extension which opens today.

And in between I'll think about the one nearer my age that just doesn't click. Too mundane, to experienced to many heart breaks and no passion. They all just want to be friends; I don't mean with me especially, but with each other. Where is that passionate, fiery one who wants to make love? Does she even exists.

And in between I'll think about the one who stirs my heart and brighten any and every moment when she is near me. I love her nearly. I hug her and tell her so. My senses tell me that she and I have formed a special bond almost the moment we met. A meeting of the eyes directly to our souls. In a crowd, she looks for me. She fans out only to come back around near me again. I adore her and told her with a hug. I'm interested in her friends. I tell her that I admire her attitude and judgement and most of all her common sense. She is so precious to me.

Hopefully, I'm not a pest but someone she knows she can trust and turn to for anything. I'm here for her. My eyes are tired; I drank with her last night. I love seeing her out. Amazingly, I declined a more reasonable evening with friends moving on to a friends house to find her. We almost expect to see each other at some point on a Friday evening anymore, I think.

Margaritas are my drink of choice lately. My friend Martha re-introduced them to me after a few years of not really drinking at all. They went down good then and more recently; the last two Friday very good too. About four in seven or eight hours is my limit.

I like the bar where I meet my friends. Oh the woman earlier said she doesn't do bars that there is no one decent to meet there. I do not agree with that but think that there is good energy flowing and friendly fun loving people. The owner wouldn't have it any other way. Too bad my new friend feels that way maybe she would have had fun joining in the festivities.

Just like my blog where I concentrate on positive energies. I don't particularly relish dwelling on the negative or criticizing others.

One of my friends. A newer friend who is very nice was telling me about a recent solo vacation to Door County for five days, excluding traveling time. She said she had a great time. I told her I admire her for venturing out on her own. I shared my solo experience with her and said the as I drove alone I felt close to god; like he was with me. I felt one with the universe and I felt safe, special and protected. It was a wonderful experience.

Somehow, I feel safe and protected now. I feel lonely at times. But probably in my subconscious alone, and I know this, is where I need to be presently.

I miss my 05SL many times, but find comfort in remembering the wonderful loving times we had together.

Yesterday, for a moment I thought about the good doctor. She and 05SL somehow seem so long ago. I wish the best for them.

I think I could met a woman next Wednesday if I really wanted to. She made it clear she would be there then. We were sharing idle conversation and after a time she introduced herself. I over heard she was in between girlfriends. Naturally, once again, she wasn't my type. She would be a nice friend I could tell.

We women sure do like our "friends" so it seems minus the lovers. That what I miss! 05SL was passionate and knew what she wanted and what she liked. I miss that in a women I am meeting lately.

No comments: