Wednesday, August 23, 2006

August 23rd '06 Horoscope

August 23: Things are flowing your way today, dear Libra, and you should find a great deal of pleasure in the comfort of others. You might find that there is an air of fantasy about the day that is causing your emotions to lose track of time and space. Don't bother connecting to reality if you don't have to. Go to an art museum or attend a dance performance. Or, see a movie and go out to your favorite restaurant.

I already have plans to meet friends for light dinner and go see "Who Killed the Electric Car?" for the third time. L for the second. Yes, it will open your eyes and make you mad!

Yes, there is an air of fantasy today, if you call spending three hours to clean my carpet fantasy. I'm tired and need to take a nap. I was up before the crack of dawn deciding if I wanted to run once or twice around the lake before I met my friend. I opted on once for 3.9 miles.

I thought I would give my knees a rest because I ran up a huge hill in the park four times with the rest of the runners. After the second climb my competitive side emerged so I did all four too like the owners planned.

Now that I sat down I can't keep my eyes open. It's 2:00 PM and I want to be at the Fatted Calf to meet the others about five.

I want to brush my rotty good before I let her hairy butt back in here. I pray to god she behaves herself while my carpet is nice and clean. It's a little damp yet too. Maybe I"ll take her for a long walk. See, there I am again on my feet!

I just sat down after being on my feet since 5:00 AM.

And there is a curio cabinet I would like to straighten up and clear out before my friends come this weekend to swim on Sunday.

The carpet was flirty. The whole condo feels so much better now. I love it! I feel more pleasant, happy and balanced when my condo is clean and cleared of junk and clutter.

I am still concentrating on reversing my aging that has taken place via my thought process. Oh don't give me that! Anything is possible if you put your mind to it! And you know it!

I'm already as healthy as a thirty year old, so I might as well look like one! It's not bullshit, I can do this. My skin is already becoming more clear and firm. I just have to believe in myself and love and appreciate my health and body and I do!

I can't say I want a girlfriend right now. You know the sex is wonderful but there is always a lot of baggage. And just when you think you are getting a girl for your needs; she thinks she is getting a girl for her needs and the resultant conflicts begins. Someone is always giving up or giving in more than the other person.

I think I prefer to be a free spirit. I still have my friends I have known for a long time and I have gained many new friends. And I love living in the city. I love being amongst my friends and activities.

So I guess you could say today is a good day! I had a great weekend and I am busy most evening. I just need to decide which evening I want to go to the bar! I'll see when the rest of them are going. I had a great time last Friday evening.

The bar was great last Friday evening. The crowd was good. The karaoke not too loud. The company fabulous and fun and I held a sweet young thing close and kiss her gorgeous head. She's adorable! So adorable all the women are after her and she just takes it all in. She's wonderful. I hope I get to see her around for a long time. Actually, I think she is a lot like me and that is why I like her so much!

So today Wednesday, August 23rd, 2006 is a good day. I am going to bypass yoga this evening in lieu of going to the movies with a bunch of friends. I can't wait to see their reactions to this documentary about the auto and oil industry destroying the electric car. Oh yes, California had one but GM never really wanted it to succeed that is way they only leased them to people and then wouldn't renew the lease. The auto and oil industry saw how popular the electric car was and would not renew leases even after lea sees begged for lease renewal.

This documentary never would have been made and the electric car forgotten except for a few people; those who leased them and the young woman at GM's Saturn plant who was behind the project and fought to keep the electric car. GM would hear none of it and despite pleas GM destroyed each of these electric car.

Makes me wonder what Michael Moore has been up to lately? Seems that it's about time for him to release another documentary of truth that the government and big corporations like to hide from us.

No comments: