Saturday, August 19, 2006

Today..

I journaled and blogged, sketched and read then rewrote some sheet music so I could easily sing and play it on my guitar.

I ran earlier this morning with the group. I did fine, surprising after drinking at lease four Margarita's last night. I was glad when the run was over. It was indeed humid enough to curl my hair.

E and I took a walk and passed my ex's home and visited for a while, chit chatting and watching the first football game. It goes right over my head. I automatically tune it out and daydream. I only get interested if it gets interesting at the end of the season. We'll see!

I'm pooped now! Little sleep last night! It's time for bed. Little sleep was gotten last night and tomorrow is a busy day with golf lesson, birthday brunch and a trip downtown to celebrate black pride at our running groups' booth.

I hope for wishful love making dreams to speed the night.

Good Night!

No comments: