Saturday, August 05, 2006

Great Horoscope Day!

It's six in the morning. I think I'll get an early start to this day. I want to run around the park before the rest of the group gets there. Get some fresh air! Bar smoke has my nose stopped up - ugh!

August 5A strong telepathic message expressing love from a potential love partner could take you by surprise today, dear Libra. You might not have even been aware that this person even liked you, much less felt this strongly. Don't write it off, however. Your psychic abilities are especially high today, so you can trust them. Whether or not you decide to follow up on this, of course, is up to you. How to do it is a good question!

Don't you like this horoscope for today. I don't think anyone has ever felt strongly about me. I have always had to pursue relationship interest. So, this must be a joke. Even my own mother didn't like me or my dad! Certainly, not my siblings. I'm Libra so I'm from Venus and I guess they were all from Mars. No, I would recognize kindness. 05SL was very kind to me and sweet. I pushed her away thinking she could do better. I guess I couldn't handle being loved - I didn't know how. And it hurts my heart to be like this. I don't think that I have my right mind! Bottom line - I don't think I deserve love - apparently. How in the hell can you know how to love or feel that you deserve love and be open to love, if you weren't shown love and affection as a baby and child? Life is empty without a sense of trust or feasibility of love.

Oh well! I just don't get it! So I run - from reality and from life - instead of into life.

I have less than an hour to walk Emma, get ready and get to the park to run six before the group gathers.

Wish me luck! Last night when I'm out with that crowd I find that I really miss 05SL. But, I'm done. I'll never bother her again - ever. No birthday's cards (that really hurts my heart)- nothing!

Don't you think it's funny, how I just keep making things harder for myself? I'm an idiot! I push people even further away. I'm telling you, I don't know how...

Gotta go! I'm feeling kind of down, but in all reality. Nothing is new or different. Today is just like yesterday and the day before...and tomorrow and the next day....

Now for that run to clear my head and hopefully my heart!

No comments: