Thursday, August 10, 2006

A little Depressed but just mostly confused

Anyway who cares I'm losing weight! Do I just think I should one half of a couple because everyone else is? Society thinks we should all be coupled! Misery loves company?

Am I really missing out of something totally awesome like hugs and kisses and a lot of sex whenever I want it? I bet I'm missing out on a partner who wants to do everything I like to do and looks and thinks just like I do. And she thinks all of my ideas are fantastic.

Isn't life wild? Last year I was so in love; this year I'm a blank. A blank! Nothing! I feel nothing! Actually, I like it!

Right now in my life, I can read, run, walk, bike, yoga, workout and eat when and what "I" want to. Hm! And I look good!

Maybe I'm a little depressed because I can't keep in touch with my authentic self in a relationship. I feel I usually lose myself in a relationship.

How can you love someone and not be in a relationship? Don't get it! Anyway, I just ordered a book "Loving Your Partner Without Losing Yourself" by Martha Ballwin Beveridge.

I'll read it and then feel fine about entering another relationship. See, maybe my spirit guides know that I need to do a little more homework before they send my next love to me.

No comments: