Friday, August 04, 2006

A Beautiful Day

It's only 84 degrees when am I sitting here? When I could be running outside? I was out earlier with my running clothes on walking my rottweiler. But, I was hungry.

I don't have much of an appetite as of late and not sure why? I could lose a few pounds so I run better and faster. There is no way, I can run hungry. It just doesn't work that way.

So, since I just snacked on cheese and apple and few crackers, I'll see if I still can play those three or four songs by heart that I have memorized..hopefully. Then I go for that run. I just can't pass up a beautiful day and not be outdoors.

I could go for a bike ride too?

See, I should have gotten up earlier. But, for some reason I woke up in the middle of the night so decided to blog for two hours. I went back to bed at four and slept until near ten. Thus the late start! Oh well! I hate wasting the day!

Wednesday was a perfect day: I got up early, ran, hit golf balls, worked out on the weight machines at the club, and did yoga twice, at home and then at the class. A fabulous day!

Gee! What was I running on that day for energy. It had to be sugar!

No comments: