Wednesday, August 09, 2006

No More Espresso

Yesterday I got a brain storm to go by Starbucks because I was a little sleepy and was going to be driving for a while on the highway to check on a friend's cat.

I am now paying for the espresso with an aching hip, nervousness, and restlessness. Yes, I slept a couple hours only. Now, I'm up at 4:00 AM. And my eyes are dozing but I'm fighting it.

So, I ate a banana and took my calcium, Glucosamine Chondroitin, MSM, folic acid, potassium, a women's multivitamin and more I'm sure I can't remember right now. Besides my eyes keep falling shut and I need to go to the bathroom. It' always something, isn't it?

I'm glad I am in a much better mood today. I was getting a little too serious!

Now it's 5:00 AM. I think I'll sleep for about an hour.

No comments: