Friday, August 04, 2006

Interesting

I met friends, a sweet couple, at the bar this evening. They were sweet to call me and invite me. We had fun visiting. Not much going on there though.

Personally, I do not dig the bar scene nor the smoke. The smoke especially! I'm not really impressed by it all. But, it fun to do once in a while. It was just very sweet of them to call and invite me.

Lou bought a condo around the corner; actually across the street from where she lives now. It's very nice. I could almost like it better than mine. Her patio off her kitchen and dining area is much more private than mine. I like that a lot. She has a fireplace which she wants. I'm happy for her and I'm glad she choose to stay in the neighborhood.

Actually, the way prices are for homes and condos; she was damn lucky to buy it for what she did. But, the market is slow now and may be a good buyer's market now even though interest rates are a little higher.

My stomach is bothering me, most the the margarita I had. It was tart. My stomach feels acidity.

Whew! I'm tired and heading for bed. I'm meeting up with the running group in the morning.

Oh tonight? J kept trying to find a woman for me. I told her I'm not looking, if one comes along fine if not - that's the way it is. It's extremely slim pickens out there.

And you know what? I'm not even depressed over it. I really could care less probably because there was just nothing there. And it's not like window chopping. I believe you just meet someone and then if there is chemistry than there you go.

I have met some very nice people lately and I think that is the most important thing to remember is that there are very nice people out there.

Sometimes nice people in bars are really on their best behavior. It appears, however, that the lesbian community is rather small when it comes to knowing who did what with who.

I'm fine for now. As for as I'm concerned it's all up to the universe. I have met wonderful people. I truly loved (still care deeply; always well) for 05SL (that's 2005 summer love). She was very special to me; just perfect for me at the time. What a heavenly experience.

So I'm good, until another heavenly experience comes along and I'll know it if and when it does. In the meantime I just don't flirt for the heck of it. You know just to see what will happen.

I was pushing enough in 05; but, I loved her deeply then and flirting just came naturally! Sometimes, I guess like now, I really miss her. It all seemed so simple then. Easy! It flowed! Oh well. I pray she's happy, and I know she. I really didn't think she was in the same relationship but discovered several months back, that she is. So things are doing well for her.

I hope she has a wonderful year and is happy with what she will be doing.

No comments: