Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Left Out

I'm feeling a little left out in the love department. Oh well! I guess that is just the way it goes. I can't figure it out and I can't make it happen.

It appears that the universe is totally not working with me. Oh well! Good thing I think I'm cute.

So far, no one is striking me as interesting except someone who is out-of-reach!

There I go again with the out-of-reach; the impossible ones.

Good thing I run! I drank so high-power caffeine stuff, some one gave me and I ran around the lake three times for a total of 12 miles. Then I went to the health club and worked out of the weight machines. Then I rested until it was time to run with the group I normally run with on Tuesday. I and little one (she's so sweet) ran 3.45 miles. Then we joined four others to go out to eat.

My stomach is feeling very acidity and I don't know what to do to get rid of the feeling. I think it's either form too much B12 vitamin for that energy drink I had that was very carbonated!

Stomach is feeling sick and eyes are falling shut.. must get some sleep now.. I hope anyway!

I want have sweet, loving dreams of making sweet precious love with the most loving adorable woman in the universe and she is beautiful.

No comments: