Monday, August 07, 2006

I've been watching the sequel to "What the Bleep do We Know?" which is called "How far Down the Rabbit hole do you want to go?" From the site on line I order the three two sided DVD at a very good price about three months ago before it came out. I'm so glad that I did. It's fabulous!

The sequel dissects and examines just about every frame of the first movie. It is most interesting with various professions and scientist. It's about me and how I connect with others. It's all about the powers I have within myself. It's about my spirit!

It is most interesting to learn that I am in control of my destiny and can connect with other spirits with my thoughts and wishes. But I must meditate and concentrate to make it work.

I used this new gained knowledge on the golf course; well, along with practicing and my recent lessons. I had some good shots out there. Nice and straight, high and far! I had fun! On the ninth hole I cleared the lake and landed near the green! Too cool! On the eight hole I shot one between two sand bunkers onto the green.

I was up at 4:14 this morning and I'm pooped. Can't keep my eyes open!

Come on Emma, let's go for a walk! I need to get some sleep!

I've been running nearly everyday. My feet feel beat up! My toes! My knees are fine. Now, you know I want to get up early and run again. I'm hooked on running, golf and yoga

I might just go to the driving range again tomorrow and watch these DVD's again too!

Sometime tomorrow too, I want to watch yoga on cable on demand.

I'm at a new place in my life and I feel the utmost of freedom of spirit and growth! This is an exciting time for me. And recently too, I learned a lot about spirituality and how we are powerful within ourselves and how we can change our thoughts to break the old sad depressed way.

I'm proofread this later today. I need sleep!

No comments: