Wednesday, August 23, 2006

No Thinking, No Feeling!

I think the best thing for me is to concentrate on my health, safety, well being and youthfulness and just do the best I can.

Trying to figure out what might happen next in my life is a joke so I won't go there! All I know is that I feel that I am standing in the cross roads and have no idea which road leads where, or what I might find if I get there; or anywhere.

I know the past, and in one direction lies the past and the familiar. But, that was why I felt as if I had to move on; I needed a change from all that I didn't feel was my niche. I couldn't communicate and I know I didn't belong. I guess I need to keep the familiar but venture on to meet more people; hopefully, someone special who feels that I am special too.

Of all the people I have been with, it seems that I pursued them. No one pursued me and this makes me wonder?

But, somehow I feel that my future is bright in spite of the present gloom. I'm happy in my own skin and I take care of myself.

Now, for the time being, I'll idle in nuetral and not even think about it.

I know that I need a change and I need love.

No comments: