Tuesday, August 22, 2006

J Z Knight

She Channels Ramtha. We can experience multiple experiences at one time; past, present and future. We create our realities. We create our looks, our body, our friends, our activities by our thoughts.

We are the ultimate observers at the quantum level. Our past, present and future are all going on now. We live in simultaneous worlds. We need to gain knowledge and search for more meaning.

We are experience intelligent people. We can think about being extraordinary and become that. Watch out, I'm knocking off thirty years just by wishing it and thinking about it.

Each day I try to plan my day and throughout the day I ask for a same miracle or magic moment to prove that I can create my day and to encourage me to do it again the next day.

We are never meant to die. Subconsciously we move from one life time to the next. "What the Bleep Do we Know?" is a movie about "power".

Yes, the movie comes down hard on religion. Well, I think they had the right too

No comments: