Sunday, August 20, 2006

Heal Yourself, Why Don't You?

I'm watching the B side of the 2nd DVD of a 3 double sided set of "How Far Down the Rabbit Hole Do You Want To Go?". The sequel to "What the Bleep Do We Know?"

Candace Bert says in her one on one interview that we have the power to heal ourselves. That our emotional states can cause our cancers and our illnesses; can cause them and if the reverse mode of thinking is done eliminate the illnesses too!

Our minds are in control? Stem cells? We are producing them everyday in our bodies and our minds could be putting them to good use.

Personally, since I am healthy already, I concentrate on youthfulness. I surround myself with youthful minded persons who are active like myself and enjoy running, bicycling and yoga.

We have the power to create our own realities. Our power lies within if we should choose to be aware and cultivate it.

Why not? What have you got to lose?

I had caffeine this morning. I guess that is why I am still awake. Or does Zero, the Coke product, have caffeine in it?

I am watching this DVD and also earlier was reading "Keeping The Love You Find" A Personal Guide by Harville Hendrix, PH.D. Author of "Getting the Love You Want".

Maybe I should read "Getting the Love You Want" next since I want her so badly!

Finally, I'm getting sleepy. I even spend about thirty minutes performing yoga poses while watching the DVD.

No comments: