Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oh! Oh! I'm in Love!

I'll call it a crush! Truth be told my heart is in a whirl and I can't wait to see her again! I know she doesn't feel the same way and that she is friendly and out to have fun. Ezekiel said give her hints!

Well, I think I put out hints but then backtrack. I don't want to scare her away. I love seeing her as often as I do.

Ezekiel said. "She doesn't turn away when you look at her does she?" "No" I said. He said age differences doesn't matter to younger people; that they are free of these social constrictions that I let get in the way!

So, I will dismiss this concerns too! Hasn't society, religion, family and government messed me up enough. Don't I deserve to love her.

I want so hold her. Truth be told, I want to make love to her and celebrate her. I want her to feel special and loved.

I want to be in her heart. I don't expect to be very much in her life, not as a couple. Personally, I think our time together should be ours alone.

My heart is full and filled with warm feelings for her. I can't wait to see her tomorrow evening. I can't wait!

Ezekiel I think reads my aura. He said he saw us at a busy place filled with happy people. A good place! He said I should hint at how I feel.

There is just something between her and I like a magnet drawing us together I think. I think it's the universe. I prayed for her. I prayed for her.

Does he read my thoughts, my dreams, my wishes?

He saw the other day when we spoke that I had no energy and that day I didn't. It was Wednesday the day after I drank XS Gear and about wore myself out running and working out; but, then I was down and depressed the next day. I'll stick with donuts! They're cheap, give me energy and do not upset my stomach.

No matter what happens I will always have special feelings for her, just as I have had for my other past loves. It seems once I love you; I love you. It sticks! And you will always be in my thoughts, good wishes and prayers.

It's late; I'm tired and I want to go to sleep dreaming about her.




No comments: