Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ezekiel

I need to get in touch with my old spirit buddy Ezekiel. You know sometimes he is right on with them; even though his timing maybe a little off.

Ezekiel? I he's a spirit! He is channeled through Jeanine (won't give out her last name for privacy reasons). She has cut back on her activities and doesn't do big events or large groupings anymore.

I day I was concerned about her dying..how would I get a hold of him. He assured me that she would be around for a long time yet. As he told me this he let her listen to what he had to say and he said (she recently rolled her car avoiding a potential accident, the other car left the scene). "She will be around for a long time. She tries to get "his" attention but it's not working."

Actually, I miss speaking with him (via her) so maybe tomorrow morning I'll call and make an appointment. He is usually right on with me except for romantic relationships but maybe I don't make myself clear enough. Next time I'll say the word: "romantic".

He told me when I was ending the relationship with Lou, that I would need to set a date or she won't be leaving and he said. I see you following right behind her. Guess what? We live around the corner from each other, for over a year now. And she just is no longer renting but bought a condo. So we both own here now.

Many years ago in 1992 Ezekiel told me that my job would not go away, that I would be only moving in the next building (already many jobs were going out of state). He told me that I would choose to leave my job only; that I would not be forced. And he was dead on. I had the time and age to leave the job in good standing. He was right!

In 1992 he told me that I would be good with young people. He saw young people in my life. I thought he meant (since I was going to college and thinking about getting a master's in social work that it would be something in that capacity) work. But in retrospect, I have found that within the last couple of years (since ending my long term relationship) that I have dated a younger person, been good friends with a 30 year old and now friends with an even younger 26 year old who brightens my day. She is wonderfully refreshing. I hope she hangs around with us for a while. She is so untarnished by life, and so full of hope and promise and dreams and she will be wonderful at what she will be doing. She did get the job that she wanted. She is very cool! She once told me that she had trouble learning due to HDD and other conditions and she promised to give back if she got the chance to finish college. And she is doing just that; she'll be wonderful and giving and loving! Sometimes knowing people just makes life so worth while.

Ezekiel checked in on my family and told me why would you even consider keeping in touch with these people! (my therapist (all three) have said the same things too!)

Sometimes I have him check on past loves' lives. I just wanted to know if the good doctor was doing okay. Sometimes I miss her arms around me. She saved my life that day! I know the universe sent her and I know the universe sent 05SL to help me during my life transition a little over a year ago now. I am so grateful for them.

I firmly believe people (loves) past in and out of our lives to help us when help is needed and then sometimes they go away and then again another person will enter for the next transitions aid.

Yes, I'll call tomorrow, I have been to see (listen) since early May I think. I'll listen to the tapes again this evening. Jeanine always makes a tape of Ezekiel's conversations (with me). It's so cool! Her facial expressions changes, eyes get big and bright, and her voice deepens when she summoned him and he appears.

I do believe because he has told me things regarding topics only I would know about. I think he reads the aura that surrounds me that I would understand. It could be as if he read my thought. But there is more; he can predict, see into the future.

Get the DVD "What the bleep do we know" and listen to what the over educated professors say. They say we have the power to create our day to our liking. They also say that if we can see past lives why can't we read and see the future. So, I think Ezekiel actually does this.

Something magical happened to me and I'll never forget it in 1992 when I received my first Ezekiel reading from Jeanine at the physic fair. Lou and I chose her line because it was the longest (and most popular) and we figured we would be a good reading. He nailed me that day with the job prediction, said I'd be around young people, and brought up my mother and father. I didn't. At the time my dad was in the nursing home and could not speak. Yes, Ezekiel brought this up I did not ask and he said. "You have to make peace within yourself. He cannot speak! Then he said your mother and father have been bucking heads for a lot of years; but, she won't let him go! Ezekiel was right on! For my dad hung around for another year. It was totally amazing what Ezekiel could see.

Anyway, Ezekiel gives me a sense of peace and hope. I feel hop and love when I speak with him. You know, I think that constant ache in my heart is gone when I speak with him. I guess I feel love when he is in my presense via Jeanine. He's cool! Once more, he makes me not afraid of future lives. I know that when I die I will be back again to live another life experience. It's exciting actually! I almost can't wait to go and come back.

I have learned so much in this lifetime and I hope I will take it all with me into the next. I feel that my past lives were poor, cold, loney, hurtful.

Becareful, because they said, for example, if you are prejudice in this life, you just may come back gay, a woman (ha) or a minority (which ever you were prejudice about).






No comments: