Wednesday, August 16, 2006

XS Gear

It gave me energy so surely upset my stomach! I ran 12 miles yesterday morning and 4 miles yesterday evening.

How bad do you want to play? Can you push through the pain. Maybe the pain but not the upset stomach.

I think it was the carbonation in this stuff or the combination with my other vitamins. Or maybe I took to much B12 besides what was in this energy drink? Who knows.

Oh and in between runs, I worked out on the weight machines. I'm trying to keep my arms toned and I immediately can tell the difference. Yes, from my first weight machine workout in over several months of not working on them.

I need to make sure I get enough protein too.

I can't do the whey protein....no way!

I'll be leaving in less than an hour to take a 45 minute drive to visit the woman who channels Ezekiel.

I wish I could be able to love that one I dream about. Maybe I would be better off if I was just a player, but I'm not. I think I have fallen in love or do I miss intimacy so bad I'm feeling sick and losing weight.

Oddly enough feeling this way and losing weight makes me feel sexier yet.

Too bad I'm invisible. I'm invisible. My needs are invisible. I need a huge change. I can't keep hanging out and hanging on.

She can. It's all new to her. Maybe she doesn't need the intimacy; but, I certainly do.

Seems I'm stuck in nothingness!

No comments: