Saturday, August 26, 2006

Planning my Future..

Well, I guess I could leave this space blank! But, I'm concentrating and centering on youthful thoughts and meditations.

I have no clue what or if I even have a purpose. All I know is that I have escaped my past and that is an enormous accomplishment in itself. I'm happy now! They are happy in their self created misery - I'm out of there! Gone! Gone for good! I'm history!

I can only imagine that the universe places certain people is my life for a reason; some as precursors to others to come. I can only speculate on that but in retrospect it seems logical. One leave to another

More than a decade past Ezekiel (channeled spirit) told me that I would be good with young people. Well, I'm good at loving and caring for them. My, how they touch my heart and my very core being.

Ezekiel claims human being are too obsessed with age differences; but, says the younger ones don't care. Actually, most social groups that I am aware of consists of persons of all ages. Age is merely a state of mind in my reference catalog. I'm reverting back as I speak.

I love this create your own day stuff. J. K. Knight, if I am hearing this correctly, says we choose our appearances, the people we meet, and how we live. Well, I want to appear to be in my thirties. On come on! I'll be living proof that it can be done.

I already am living proof that a woman can be fit and trim and attractive and therefore be healthy just by motivating myself to running, yoga and bicycling.

I am a member of a wonderful group and we do all sorts of things together. We are of mixed ages and enjoy the mix tremendously. One of the members offered to teach of yoga and suggested bicycling and hiking for extra fun activities. Another reminded us that in the weather on Sunday afternoon we enjoyed matinees. Now, I think that would be fun and after the movie we can enjoy a snack and discuss the plot.

I hope we all stay together and become family. I feel like family already. We are a very welcoming group with extended open arms.

We are family!

My heart is warm and filled with caring thoughts. I can't say I really want to take on a lover however. Too much work! Unless she is of the easy going sort. It's nice to have a free evening from time to time to reflect on the way my path is leading.

The new gal I met for show and drinks last night dresses very cute! I like her. I'm not sure if it will ever progress into something more. I doubt it, because "friends" are her goal. I guess she has had enough relationships while I panic at time slipping away. Another reason for thinking age reversal. It's in the process people! I feel it happening already.

I already appear mid forties perhaps; so just need to subtract another decade! Piece of cake! It's happening as I speak!

The universe loves me and I love myself and am tremendously grateful for my abundance of gifts and blessings.

All I have to do is hold out my cup and it will be filled. I just need to trust in the process.

No comments: